This is day three of our holiday weekend. It's been relaxing. We got most of our running around done on Friday and have just enjoyed the rest of the weekend. I hope to spend some more time in the sewing room this afternoon.
The stash has grown by leaps and bounds the last few weeks. I ordered some green half yard cuts for the Rainbow Challenge Sampler project. Green is not a go to color for me, so there's not much in the stash.
I like scrap quilts, so it seemed silly to not just bite the bullet and order a few half yard cuts so I had some choices to work with.
I have another batik quilt in the planning stages, so I took advantage of a Hancock's sale on to order a few new cuts to play with.
I have a few more batiks coming next week. Those are to finish up Jigsaw. I have one fabric that needs to be replaced in the bottom row, it's just too dark.
Here's the damage for the week.
Used last week: 0.39 yards
Added last week: 29.5 yards
Used in 2014: 8.26 yards
Added in 2014: 219.55 yards
Net stashed in 2014: 211.29
Now I'm officially on a fabric diet. The one good thing that's come of all the new acquisitions is that it helped me get back into the sewing room. Though the end of club volleyball season helped with that too.
Judy hasn't posted her stash report for this week when I posted this report, but when she does you can find it here.