I've made some progress in the sewing room this weekend. I finally got back to working on Jigsaw and pieced three more blocks. Then I realized why the project had gotten stalled. There was puzzle piece that just didn't seem to fit.
pattern by Alyssa Clancy for Lehmann Quilting
It's the block marked with an X in the photo. It's too light for the row it's in. It looks even worse with the addition of the next blocks (which I completely forgot to photograph). After staring at it for a couple of days, I realized it might fit better in the row below.
I think that works much better. I've un-sewn the 5 blocks affected by the move. I'm waiting to sew them back together until I get in some lighter batiks for the next row. There's another fabric that just doesn't work and nothing in the stash works any better. Jigsaw's not getting finished this month, but at least there's been good progress.
That's my design wall for this week. I'm going to grab another cup of coffee and check out all the other design walls over at Patchwork Times.