Sunday, October 11, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 41 of 2026


 

This week went really fast.  How is it Sunday again?  It's been a good week on the stitching front, lots got done.  But I still didn't get to everything I had hoped to even though stitching happened every day.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Oct = 10/10 days
  • 15 minute days 2026 = 277/283 days
  • Success rate = 97.88%

It's been a good year on the stitching front. All that time at the machine has meant more quilts moving to finished this year then last. Not hard when I only finished one quilt last year.  I'm on track to finish 5.  Not my best year ever, but definitely a solid one.  

Earlier this week, My Girl sent me this picture of Queenie with the statement "I don't know what I did."




I'm not sure either, but it certainly looks like My Girl is in the dog house with her kitty.  My Girl has been talking about Queenie needing to go to the Vet for her annual check up.  So maybe that's it, or maybe Queenie is just practicing for Halloween?  

How's your stitchy week going?  



2 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Queenie is the perfect model for Halloween, and she deserves to have a quilt made from this photo!! I basted my large quilt this morning, and I'm ready to quilt it! It's motivating, and I will definitely have more opportunities to quilt it this week!

Linda at Texas Quilt Gal said...

Queenie is delivering the same expression my Katie often has. We call it RCF (resting cat face) for obvious reasons, since she always looks teed off - lol! Probably not much sewing time today, as we are getting the guest bed cleaned for the grands, who will be here tomorrow for one night since they are off on fall break.