Sunday, July 19, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 29 of 2026

 


Other than PT appointments, I think this last week has been the first one in a bit without a doctors appointment.  That won't last, I have a orthopedic appointment this next week and a dentist appointment the following. Thankfully both are in town, so no drive to Tulsa required.  I had a couple of really good afternoons of stitching time, so it wasn't hard to get my time in this week.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/July = 18/18 days
  • 15 minute days/2026 = 195/199
  • Success rate = 97.99%

I'm almost back to 98% success with this week's effort. I'm hoping that July is a sewing every day month.  I've not had one of those since March.  

How did you do at working in some good sewing room time last week?  

4 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

98% is really good! Hope the medical appointments will go well. Happy stitching!

Linda at Texas Quilt Gal said...

Glad the sewing routine is getting back to normal. I have your "15 minutes to stitch" in my head almost every day, and I've found it really works for me. It usually turns into more than 15 minutes and that is a good thing.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

There's always something going on to interrupt our sewing time, lol! I guess we just have to get those appointments done and checked off the To Do list so we can move on to the fun stuff. Hope you have a great week, Kate!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Kate, I'm glad that you had lots of sewing time this week. I'm trying to get at least 15 minutes of FMQ most days. It's often more but this one needs to get done. I've really enjoyed playing with my hexies. Have a great week :-)