Pages

▼

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 40 of 2026


 

It was a good week on the stitching front.  I only managed 15 minutes on Monday, but I got it in before I had to make that drive home.  I've not done that much time in the sewing room, but I've made it to open sew at the quilt shop a couple of times this week. I feel more in the groove after that.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Sept = 28/30 days
  • 15 minute days/2026 = 270/276
  • Success rate = 97.83%

September wasn't a perfect month on the stitching time front, but I'm OK with that.  I'm still in the high 90's in terms of stitching time percentage.  When you think about it, just 6 days with no stitching time is really good when you realize it is October! 

It's nice to be sewing at home, but I do miss my sewing observer. 



My daughter's cat, Queenie, decided my pressing mat was prime napping territory. Thankfully she only napped on it when I wasn't sewing. It wouldn't have been fun to ask her to move.  

Did you get your stitching time in this week? 

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping there would be a photo of Queenie! My cats all love my pressing mat too.
    I've been in my room and gotten a few things squared away, but very little sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great with your sewing numbers!
    Well, napping territory first ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback and ideas. I try dilgently to reply to all comments (It may take me a few days, but I eventually get there). If you are a no reply blogger, I can't reply back. Please check that your settings are set to show your email. Thanks for stopping by!