Pages

Monday, July 20, 2026

Just Following the Strategy - Mostly

We had a busy, but fun weekend.  My Guy's niece got married in Dallas.  It was a beautiful wedding. And of course we got to see family, some we've not seen in more than 10 years.  My Girl was able to drive up from Houston. So we got to hang out with her and the cat for a couple of days.  

It was a good thing I got lots of sewing time during the week. There was enough time to finish all the blocks for Good Fortune (Bonnie Hunter).  




Good Fortune was the 2018 BH mystery quilt along.  The blue and green were from her color palette, but the red was switched for purple and the orange for black.  I'm pretty happy with how it came together.  The instructions just sewed the blocks together, I've decided to add some narrow sashing and corner stones to keep the chain moving across the quilt.  I'll start up on that today now that I can get back to the sewing room. 

Linking up with my normal Monday linky parties, Patchwork & Quilts plus Sew & Tell Monday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback and ideas. I try dilgently to reply to all comments (It may take me a few days, but I eventually get there). If you are a no reply blogger, I can't reply back. Please check that your settings are set to show your email. Thanks for stopping by!