Pages

▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 39 of 2026

 


It's been a fun week getting to hang out with My Girl and Queenie.  It's been harder to find time to stitch on the weekends as we've been out and about, but I managed to get in some play with needle and thread even if we were out and about. 


  • 15 minutes/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minutes/Sept = 24/26 days
  • 15 minutes/2026 = 263/269 days
  • Success rate = 97.77%

So it was a good week on the stitching week. I haven't gotten to all the projects I brought along, but the plan for today is to stay in and just hang out.  So I'm hoping to at least pull one other project bag to work on before I leave tomorrow.  

Last weekend we shopped at the big stores, this weekend we hit a couple of quilt shops, a book store, and had lunch yesterday at a tea shop. 




The tea was wonderful and lunch was really good too. It was so nice to do something just a bit different for a change. 

How did you do at getting to your stitching stuff this week?


4 comments:

  1. Your Girl is so pretty! Love that photo, and what fun to do tea with your daughter. Hope you have good weather all the way home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to get away, especially when it means spending time with your girl! It sounds like you've been having fun. Since getting back from our trip last weekend, I've been able to get in a little sewing each day, so that feels good. Enjoy your Sunday, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do Tea Shop lunch with a late girlfriend - best of memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Pearland just south of Houston. Where is the tea shop? I’m always looking for them. I have good memories of enjoying tea with my mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback and ideas. I try dilgently to reply to all comments (It may take me a few days, but I eventually get there). If you are a no reply blogger, I can't reply back. Please check that your settings are set to show your email. Thanks for stopping by!