Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 37 of 2026

 


My apologies for getting this linky party up a bit late this morning.  I felt pretty crappy yesterday and spend most of the day napping.  I suspect seasonal allergies was the culprit there. We finally got our cool down and some rain, which I suspect was the trigger for the out of sorts feeling.  The sewing room just wasn't on the agenda yesterday, I missed my first stitching day in a couple of months.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 6/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Sept = 11/12 days
  • 15 minute days/2026 = 250/255 days
  • Success rate = 98.04%

My stitching time goal is 75%, so I'm still on track with that. I felt much better when I got up this morning, so hopefully the crud is over for now.  

How are you doing with moving your projects along? 
 

1. Melissa G
2. Frédérique
3. Julie in GA
4. Deb in Canada
5. Gretchen
6. Melisa- Pinker n' Punkin Quilting
7. Karen
8. Bonnie in Va
9. Quilting Gail
10. Andrée at Quilting & Learning

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your allergies or crud, I hope your week of sewing goes smoothly. Thank you for the motivation and for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seasonal allergies are the pits; I hope you are feeling better today, Kate. I am so glad that you got a spot of rain. I know that it has been so hot and dry in your area. Have a lovely day Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you haven’t been feeling well. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So there was the relief of rain, but the curse of the allergies it brought! Hope you are better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better today! We got a good rain early this morning - much needed moisture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback and ideas. I try dilgently to reply to all comments (It may take me a few days, but I eventually get there). If you are a no reply blogger, I can't reply back. Please check that your settings are set to show your email. Thanks for stopping by!