Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 31 of 2026


 

It was a very calm week. Physical therapy is finished, but now starts the round of dental appointments to address a few years of not having a dentist.  But other than those appointments, not much has competed for stitching time.  So it was a good week on that front.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/July = 31/31 days
  • 15 minute days/2026 = 209/213 days
  • Success rate = 98.12%

July is the first month in a bit that I've managed to stich every day.  I've missed 4 days total this year, not bad considering how much traveling happened and my not so fun year with the back, knee and tooth.  All the stitching time has made for a pretty productive year.  

How are you doing at getting to your stitching time with rest of all the stuff going in your life? 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're figuring something out about the tooth issue. I found out that I need a crown, but they couldn't schedule me for the work on that until August 19th. That's creating lots of anxiety. Ugh! It's good to have daily sewing therapy for those issues, lol! Glad you had a good July in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the sewing consistency. 15 Minutes to Stitch is really a good thing for me! Good luck with the dental adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback and ideas. I try dilgently to reply to all comments (It may take me a few days, but I eventually get there). If you are a no reply blogger, I can't reply back. Please check that your settings are set to show your email. Thanks for stopping by!