- Sonnets - "The Sofa Quilt" by Judy Laquidara of Patchwork Times.
- Cowboy Orange- "A Day at the Spa" by Carolyn Vagts for The Villiage Pattern Company. Found in the February 2013 issue of Quilter's World Magazine.
- Elements - "Sweet Treats" by Judy Laquidara of Patchwork Times.
- Keeler Kats - "Fat Cats" by Lucy A. Fazely and Micheal L. Burns, found in the July 2006 issue of The Quilter Magazine.
- Mon Ami - Modified verison "Mon Ami" by Miss Rosie's Quilt Company.
- Pieces of a Rainbow - "Jigsaw" by Alyssa Clancy for Lehmann Quilting
- Texas Twilight - Buck a Block, setting self designed
- Aunt Sugar's Christmas - "Flurry" by Kate Spain
- Geisha - self designed
- And Kiss Me Jack - Pattern by Judy Turner and Margaret Rolf from Successful Scrap Quilts.
- Counting Stars - "Fat Quarter Stars Quilt along at Konda's Moose on the Porch Quilts.
- Saint Isadore's Star - "Evening Star" by Debbie Maddy for Calico Carriage.
- Old Fashioned Mystery - "Parties at My Place" from Debbie's Creative Moments, Inc.
- Starry, Starry Butterflies - Merry Hayhem's Mystery Quilt Case #132, Lucky Stars, from Plant Patchwork Summer 2010 one day mystery.
- Paisley Roses - traditional blocks, setting self designed
- Seeing Stars - "Seeing Stars" from Country Junk'tion
- The Brown Bag Quilt - traditional blocks, setting self designed
- Nora's Magic Castles - self designed.
- Friends Squared - self designed
- Sung-I's R&R Quilt - "Carousel Lap Quilt" from Kim Schaefe's Cozy Modern Quilts
- Spring Snowballs - traditional blocks
- Fractions - "Fractions" by Kari of MountainPeek Creations
- Batik Butterflies - unknown
- Charming Christmas Cardinals - "How Charming" by Anne Dease for Quilt in a Day.
- 10 Years of Joe's - self designed
- Oklahoma Reds - traditional block, setting self designed
- Tulip Garden - self designed
- Loving, Growing, Learning - self designed
- Geese in the Garden - "Geese Fly Round" from Anne Dutton's Sew and Fold on a Roll: Flying Geese and Braids.
- 1930's Red, White and Blue - traditional blocks, setting self designed
- Double Irish Chain - traditional pattern
- The Little Mermaid - "Triple Rails" from Even More Quilts for Baby by Ursula Reikes
- Carpenter Star - "Carpenter Star" designed by Debbie Maddy for Calico Carriage
- Spring Break Quilt - "Spring Break" from Spring Cleaning published by Atkinson Designs
- Tigers - self designed
- Oh My Stars - "My Stars" designed by Vicki McGowan