That was actually a pretty easy selection process. The Scientist in Training's birthday is this month and I promised her a quilt. The top 4 rows are pinned together to be stitched and the last row for the bottom of the quilt is pinned ready for stitching too.
I'd like to get this into a finished flimsy so I can wrap that for her birthday. But the OMG for January is to get the flimsy done, a back made and get it shipped out for quilting. That should be doable this month. It won't be a finish till next month, but I think the SIT will be OK with that.
My overall priority list looks like this for January:
1. Geek Chic - finish quilt assembly, make back, prep for quilting and shipping.
2. On Ringo Lake - decide on a path forward (my fabrics didn't work so well in Bonnie's layout, but there are a couple of other assembly options that might work OK)
4. Magnolia Mystery blocks - new leaders and enders project, finish piecing the blocks.
5. Finish the 2017 RSC fan blocks
6. Make Inverted Star border blocks in light blue for RSC challenge
7. Start 2018 RSC Scrappy Sampler project
Well, at least now I'm down to just 7 active projects.
Linking up over at Elm Street Quilts for this month's One Monthly Goal.