In spite of my nursing duties the latter part of the week, I did well on meeting my commitment to stitch for at least 15 minutes each day. So for the year, I have a 100% success rate on that. Which is better than I've done with the stash report this year. At least there's nothing coming in this week and a little bit out.
Used this week: 0.59 yards
Used year to date: 13.21 yards
Added year to date: 59.05 yards
Net stashed: 45.74 yards
The main focus has been on getting Geometry into a finished flimsy and since I counted the fabric in the blocks as I made them, there's just not much else going out.
Trudy sent Bejeweled back beautifully quilted. So now it's time to get it bound, but it first needs a label. I've been struggling a bit with coming up with a theme for this one. This is what I've gotten so far.
It's a pretty label, but I'm not sure it goes with the quilt and it's not at all right for the intended recipient. I'm thinking it needs jewels of some type. Hmm, definitely need to go back to the drawing board on this one.
Linking up with Patchwork Times for this week's stash report.