Before finishing off the binding for the Zombie quilt, I did take some time to finish the first of two black dress blocks.
|Vintage Dresses by Charise Randell|
It's definitely a bright dress, more fun then elegant I think. The pieces for the second black dress are being cut out. Hopefully I'll have some time to work on it this week in between the graduation quilts and Bonnie Hunter's mystery.
Just two more dresses left. Once I finish off the Blooms and Butterflies quilt, my plan is to add the frames each block needs as my next leader and ender project. The blocks are all slightly different sizes, so the frames are needed to get the blocks to a consistent size for sashing. I'm looking forward to getting all of these up on the design wall and playing with the layout. That's not happening till next year, but at least I have a plan.
Linking up with:
Soscrappy for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge
Quilting is More Fun than Housework for Oh Scrap!