Not much stitching happened on Saturday, but that changed on Sunday. Not that you can see much has changed on the design wall. I've got a good start on the second set of Economy blocks for Bejeweled.
Just two more of the pinky/purply blocks and I'll be half way done with that set of blocks.
I've also finished a couple of more butterflies for the Blooms and Butterflies border.
|Bloom block by Lea Brummett, setting by Kate|
The third border needs 22 butterflies, so there are still 7 left to make. Three of those seven butterflies are sitting over at the machine in various stages of assembly. Those should get finished this week. I need to cut more of the blue polka dot background pieces before the last four can be started.
I'm working on stitching down the binding down on Allitare.
I've turned the second corner. There should be a finish to show off next week.
Linking up with
Design Wall Monday