Sunday, September 4, 2016

Stash Report Week 36 of 2016

It was a slow week in the sewing room.  A lingering shoulder injury made doing much of anything just not fun.  Thankfully the shoulder was feeling much better yesterday, so I'm hoping to get some time in the sewing room today and tomorrow.  However there's not much movement on the stash this week, well least not going out. 

Used last week:  0.39 yards
Used year to date:  39.02 yards
Added this week:  1 yard (4 fat quarters)
Added year to date:  33.75 yards
Net Used in 2016:  5.27 yards

I almost forgot about the 4 fat quarters that came home yesterday.  No photo because I'm not sure where they ended up after our shopping trip yesterday.  

The shoulder problem didn't keep me out of the sewing room or off the computer completely, but I had to limit my time just 15 minutes each day.  I got some cutting done and finished selecting the fabrics for Bejeweled. 

Days with 15 minutes of stitching time this week:  7 out of 7 days
Days in August 26 out of 31 days
Days in September 3 out of 3
Days in 2016: 196 out of 247 (a 79.4% average) 

It's amazing how just 15 minutes a day helps keep projects moving. 

That's pretty much it for the stash report this week.  I'm linking up with Patchwork Times as usual.  If that's what you came for you can stop now.  The weather here has been gorgeous for the last couple of weeks, very productive to some long walks with the camera.  With all the rain, things here are still green and the wildflowers are still blooming.  Here's some of the late summer pretties that are blooming.  

White Passion Flower


Orange Zinnia


Flowering Spurge with a Crab Spider


Oklahoma Sunset
For those in the US, have a great Labor Day.  Hope you get in lots of family and stitching time.  

4 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Your flower pictures are gorgeous!

Libby in TN said...

Hope your shoulder improves soon. Lovely photos. I haven't seen a passion flower in years.

Joy D. said...

So sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope some rest heals it. The photos are beautiful!

Denise :) said...

Wow -- your floral shots are just gorgeous! The White Passion flower looks very exotic. I'm so sorry your shoulder is giving you trouble -- I hope that it continues to heal and you're back to 100% soon! :)