Not a lot of stitching this weekend, but I did get in enough stitching time to get the two halves of Allietare sewn together, the corners added and corners of the setting triangles trimmed up. It's now ready for borders.
|Allietare, Bonnie Hunter's 2015 Mystery Quilt|
I've got the first set of border strips cut, they just need to sewn together and fit to the quilt. I'm hoping to have this to the finished flimsy stage by the end of next weekend. It would be nice to get this Bonnie Hunter mystery finished before the next one starts in November.
Linking up with:
Main Crush Monday
Monday Design Wall