We did get to enjoy the afternoon, which mainly consisted of a nap for both of us. But I did eventually wander into the sewing room late in the day. I put the final seams into the first orange Vintage Dress block.
I like how it turned out. Orange is not my color, it makes be look ill, so I wouldn't be wearing this dress. I would certainly admire it on someone else. The central panel was fussy cut to capture the flowers in the center of the skirt. The paper piecing is getting easier, I've got a much better idea how to line up the seams now. The second orange dress should go fast, it's the dress with the fewest pieces. So hopefully there will be a green dress or maybe even two finished before the end of the month.
Linking up with Angela at Soscrappy for this week's Rainbow Scrap Challenge.