With the end of November rapidly approaching, there will need to be some decisions made about setting together this year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge project. First I have to finish up the blocks. Since I used up my greens back in May, I decided to make red-violet the scrap color for November. I've got two of the six planned up on the design wall.
Tutorial by Andrea Feldbush of Soscrappy
The next two are sitting over by the sewing machine in varying states of assembly and the last two still need the pieces cut.
I went back to my EQ files to look at the settings that had been worked up at the beginning of the year. My block count was off, I'm going to be four blocks short for the planned 7 x 9 setting. No problem, I can just pull a few scraps and finish those off pretty quickly. Then comes the final decision on to sashing and borders. I'm really looking forward to seeing this quilt come together.
That's it for me this week. You can find more scrappy fun over at Soscrappy.