Sunday, September 27, 2015

Stash Report - Week 39 of 2015




Fall started Wednesday, but I didn't have this journal page ready then.  Occasionally, I play at making digital journal pages. There aren't enough hours in the day to do much of that and then sew: but this week I've been stealing a few minutes here and there to work up this page.  The sunflowers and butterfly are png files produced from some of my photographs.  I need a lot more practice, but it's a nice way to use all those digital images that are just sitting on my hard drive at the moment. 

Even though I spent some of my sewing time playing on the computer, there was some stitching this week that resulted in fabric out.  

Used last week:  0.32 yards
Used in September:  1.19 yards
Used year to date:  29.46 yards
Purchased year to date:  10.25 yards
Net used for 2015:  19.21 yards

Not a bad week. There was no incoming, which helps a lot.  Next week should be better since I'm adding the wider borders to Back to Square One.  Then it will need a back, but I'm not sure I'll get that far before next Sunday.  

I'm linking up with Judy over at Patchwork Times.  You can find more stash accounting going on there.  

3 comments:

Denise :) said...

Every little bit, right?! :) What software program do you use for your 'illustrating'? I love the sunflowers and butterflies and I'm *so* intrigued that you used your own photos to create it. Great job!!! :)

Kalicocreations said...

What a lovely journal page, and the stash busting is not bad either. It is nice to be able to do something else and still have outage. Back to Square One is looking good!

Cheryl said...

what a beautiful picture you made with your photographs!