So far it's been a relaxing start to the three day weekend. Got a little laundry and a little housework done yesterday before the headache hit. There wasn't much time in the sewing room after that. I'm feeling better today.
I've made a complete recovery from my binding mishap and have been working on stitching down the properly attached binding to Grand Illusion.
I've got a ways to go on getting it all stitched down, but a finish is definitely on the way.
Not much to report on my de-stashing efforts this week. Correcting my binding fiasco kept me pretty occupied most of this week, so about all I have to report as outgoing is that pesky binding.
Used last week: 0.59 yards
Used in August: 9.98 yards
Used in September: 0.53 yards
Used year to date: 28.8 yards
Purchased year to date: 10.25 yards
Net used for 2015: 18.55 yards
It's still a good week with a little something out with nothing in. Though I will admit, maintaining my fabric diet has been a challenge this last week. So far I'm holding firm. I would really like to end this year with a net reduction in the stash. I keep reminding myself of that goal anytime I see a sale on quilting fabric.
You can check out more slow stitching lovelies over at Kathy's Quilts and more stash reports over at Patchwork Times.