I was so ready for a slow Sunday, but alas that is not to be. We have places to be and people to see today. Hopefully I'll still get a chance to get some stitching in this afternoon.
Not much happening in the sewing room this week. I managed to strain my back which made sewing very uncomfortable. By yesterday evening my back wasn't bothering me too badly, so I did get a bit of stitching in yesterday. But most of what went out last week went out before the strained back.
Used last week: 1.38 yards
Used in August: 6.98 yards
Used year to date: 25.27 yards
Purchased year to date: 10.25 yards
Net used for 2015: 15.02 yards
The only goal I had for this year's stash efforts was to use more than I bought. So far so good on that goal. Looks like I'm on track to use more stash fabric this year than I did last year.
I still have one more month to use enough fabric to exceed last year's usage for third quarter. I'm no where near my record fabric usage, but I'll definitely take any improvement over last year. Last year was my worst year for stash busting since I started tracking fabric out in 2010.
Check out more stash busting/building efforts over at Patchwork Times.