Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stash Report - Week 44

Did you sleep in an extra hour this morning, or did you forget to set your clock back?  We slept the extra hour this morning.  Both My Guy and I are battling sinus trouble, so we hoped the extra hour of rest would help us cope with the symptoms.  If the extra sleep did help, it's not obvious.  It's not been one of my better mornings.  If I sit down, I'm OK. Being up and about doesn't work so well.  So rather than clean house the plan is to work on some photography projects My Guy and I have going.  

Since this is the Sunday stash report, I really should write about that.  Why is it when one decides to walk the straight and narrow about adding fabric, cool fabrics show up on sale.  Yes I did it again this week.  I gave into temptation and added a bit more to the stash.  It's hard to resist it when it's 50% off.  So what did the UPS guy bring?  


Some tone on tones and black/white print from the Pam Kitty Love line from Lakehouse Dry Goods.  I'm a bit shy on pink, red and black tone on tones in the stash.  No plans for these at the moment, they just seemed like good stash additions.  Though it's not as bad as last week, the damage still smarts.

Used last week: 0.26 yards
Added last week:  14 yards

Used for 2013: 60.52 yards
Added for 2013: 212.33 yards

Net stashed for 2013:  151.81 yards

Well at least when I do things, I do them in a big way.  I'm really going to have to use up more fabric because not buying fabric doesn't appear to work for me.  

That's it for my stash report this week.  Check out more reports over at Patchwork Times.  

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Your stash additions are lovely!! You are adding to your stash savings plan.

Kevin the Quilter said...

Hope you all start feeling better! I hear a lot of people are having more sinus troubles than usual this year? Cool fabrics and awesome that they were on sale!

Shay said...

Lovely additions and well worth the minor heartache!

krisgray said...

Pretty pretties!! Love Lakehouse fabrics - they feel so good.

Our dog woke me up at her usual time, so it's been a long day, lol. Funny, I woke up with a sinus headache, too! Hope you're feeling better!

Julie in GA said...

Very pretty new fabrics. It's important to fill those holes in the stash.

seabreezequilts said...

I swear by saline irrigation when my sinus are really bad. I think you can get the same thing in the us as I use the lady from piece o cake had it on her web site as she suffers as well. It's pretty gross to do but it works every time.

Donna said...

I'm not big on pink either, but I love the little hearts on your pink. Fun additions!

Lynne said...

It will be interesting to see how you find a way to use more fabric since you already sew more days than not!