I did get some sewing in this week. My Guy and I took our 19/30 day on Friday, so I got to sew most of Friday afternoon. The borders are going onto Mon Ami and I'm making progress on Judy's Back to Square One mystery quilt. That accounts for most of what went out this week.
Used last week: 0.91 yards
Added last week: 0 yards
Used for 2013: 50.64 yards
Added for 2013: 148.83 yards
Net stashed for 2013: 98.19 yards
So far I'm managing to stay below 100 yards stashed for the year. Compared to last year that's a major improvement. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to start Judy's latest quilt along for Road to Brenham. Here's what mine would look like with the red, white and black fabrics I showed last week (without the pieced border, I'm not quite that EQ7 literature yet).
|Road to Brenham|
Pattern by Judy Laquidara (found here)
I couldn't leave well enough alone and started playing with color placement and using all the same block, now I've got a few other options I may like better.
The fabric is all washed, I just need to decide if I'm going to strictly follow Judy's pattern or make a few modifications along the way.
That's it for this week's stash report. Check out all the other stash busting going on over at Patchwork Times.