Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stash Report - Week 11



So far it's been a slow and quiet weekend.  Something very welcome after the madness of last weekend.  The only down side is that my sinuses aren't happy.  It's been warm enough that some of the trees and shrubs are starting to put out buds.  I ran a low grade fever all day yesterday and have coughed so much it hurts.  It's supposed to rain today, hopefully that will knock the pollen levels down some.  

The advantage of quiet weekends is that I can get some significant time in the sewing room.  The 6 borders for The Sofa Quilt are all attached, which accounted for most of the yardage out this week.  

Used last week:  1.40 yards
Added last week: 0 yards

Used for 2013: 15.81 yards
Added for 2013:  31.75 yards

Net stashed for 2013:  15.94 yards

I hope to get the back pieced for The Sofa Quilt today.  That will  definitely help move the totals towards the black.  If I get that back done, I'm giving myself permission to start a new project.  That's definitely something to look forward to.  

For more stash reports check out the other links at Patchwork Times.  

4 comments:

Julie in GA said...

Congratulations on getting all those borders done. I can't wait to see it!

DeeDee said...

Your OSU quilts is fun - love all the oranges. Borders are my least favorite park of piecing, and having to do 5 would do me in.

Shay said...

I sniff a finish in the air for you Kate.

Im confident you can get the back pieced and then that one is almost done!

thea said...

Way to get some fabric out the door. Can't wait to see the six borders. The most I have done is two, so I am anxious to see what six looks like.