Friday, March 8, 2013

Favorite Things Friday - Unexpected Treats

It's been a busy week and will be a busy weekend.  Still I'm glad it's Friday.  I'm off work today, but I have a few errands that need to be run.  One includes a trip to a quilt shop, so today's post will be a bit short so I can get out the door.  

Drama Teen had State Science Fair this week.  And though it's a bit of work, she really enjoys the time she gets to spend with her science teacher and with friends from the other schools in the area.  It's hard for me to complain about the effort involved in getting her packed and out the door when she brings me back my own treat bag.


Inside this  goody bag are a whole bunch of these little bites of bliss.


There were also some caramel ones, but DT was very helpful in making sure they tasted just right.  Not to worry, Mom got a taste or two of those as well.  

Bedre Fine Chocolates are owned and operated by the Chickasaw Nation.  The chocolates are produced right here in Oklahoma.  They are certainly melt in mouth wonderful. I actually prefer their chocolate covered chips, but I'm certainly not going to pass up any of their tasty offerings.  

That's my favorite thing this week.  Check out other favorites over at Quilting in My Pyjamas.  

9 comments:

thea said...

Sounds divine. Just what you need to get you through your busy weekend.

Marti said...

Yum! I never turn down chocolate either.

Rosie said...

I like the look of those yummy chocolates, lucky you!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

YUMMMM!!!! Have fun at the quilt shop. :)

Shay said...

Hot fudge sounds delicious....I wonder if anyone would judge me if I had chocolate for breakfast.

Oops - did I type that out loud?

Unexpected chocolate is always a fabulous favourite thing...

Marg said...

Chocolate is always a favourite around here! They sound delicious.

Michelle Ridgway said...

They sound wonderful and look so pretty. It's great to enjoy a treat that is homegrown.

AnnieO said...

Great reward! Of course quality control bites must be consumed, Mom.

Lynne said...

Yummy treat bag!