Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stash Report - Week 2

It was a busy week and it's been a busy weekend as well.  Drama Teen is playing in a volleyball tournament this weekend, so not much sewing for Mom.  She played in one last weekend as well, so weekend sewing time has been pretty much nonexistent.  I did finish one block of Mon Ami this week, but most of my evenings were spent working on the final fabrics for Calico Cats. I have most of the background pieces all cut and should have some progress with making blocks this week.  But for now, the stash report is a bit anemic.

Used last week:  0.1 yards
Added last week:  0 yards

Used for 2013:  1.47 yards
Added for 2013:  0 yards

Net busted for 2103:  1.47 yards.

At least there is nothing new coming in.  I will need to add a yard of green so I can start on Judy's "Back to Square One" 2013 quilt along project.  I've pulled all the other fabrics from the stash, but don't have a lighter green to go with my medium green.  Hopefully, I can limit the input to just 1 yard.  

That's my report for today.  DT has to be on the court by 7:15 AM this morning, so I need to get moving.  Maybe if I'm real lucky, the early start will mean we get home in time for me to get into the sewing room for at least 15 minutes tonight.  Check out the state of the stash over at Judy's Patchwork Times.     

3 comments:

Lynne said...

If you're too busy, you won't have time to buy anymore fabric so at least it can't get out of balance! ;-)

Shay said...

That start time for Volleyball is just rude.

Great week with nothing coming in. If you have to buy the green then just make sure you use a yard this week to compensate so your numbers stay static!

Denise :) said...

Volleyball really keeps y'all hopping, doesn't it?! You're doing good on stash ... strong start, Kate! :)