Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stash Report - December 11th

The Christmas tree is out of the box and assembled, but it still needs to be decorated.  That's on tap for this afternoon once we get done with the swim meet.  

I noted in my post yesterday that it has been a busy week.  I've not done any significant sewing since last Monday.  But I did get some sewing done last Sunday, so there is a bit to report.  

Used this week: 0.81 yards
Added this week: 0 yards

Used year to date:  53.33 yards
Added year to date:  70.12 yards

Net Stashed for 2011:  16.79 yards

Not a bad report for not being in the sewing room much this week.  I'm hoping to fit in a little sewing time this evening after the tree is up, but to be honest I'm more likely to end up in the recliner asleep with the computer in my lap.  It's been a busy weekend. 

If you've got some time, hop over to Patchwork Times for more stash busting news. 

3 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Hope you get the tree decorated and some sewing in, but relaxing is also good, especially after the week you had. Take care so you don't come down with something!

liz

krisgray said...

So funny you mention the recliner - that's where I am right now, with the computer on my lap! Have a good week.

Lynne said...

I've had a really good sewing week - ah the joys of being a retired empty-nester!