It's time for Favorite Things Friday. Upon reflection, I concluded that my last few FTF posts have been rather materialistic. I do like my pretty things, but there are some other favorites that you can't buy. In no particular order, things such as:
- A freely offered hug from Kiddo just because Mom had a bad day.
- Having lunch with just My Guy.
- Being able to watch the sun come up from my office window.
- A fresh, hot cup of coffee brewed and delivered to my sewing room by My Guy just because I asked.
- Having dinner out on the patio.
- Stopping for cherry cokes because Kiddo has had a rough day and seeing her smile come back as we sip and talk.
Have a wonderful weekend. To check out more favorites, check out Quilting in My Pyjamas.