Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stash Report - May 22nd

Other than Friday night, it was a quiet week for sewing.  After getting one project to the "ready for the quilting stage" and completing the binding on a second, it was time to do some regrouping.   I had to spend some time figuring how to set the next project, plus clean up the sewing room some.  So this week's report reflects that.  

Used this week:  0.29 yards
Added this week:  0 yards

Used year to date:   22.74
Added year to date:  16 yards

Net used for 2011:  6.74

Fabric Budget:  13 yards for April to June
Bought/Budget:  9/13 yards

There should be a big jump in the outgoing pile in next week's report as I start putting the Buck-A-Block project together.   Well, at least there is the potential for a big jump next week. 

For more on stash busting, check out Judy's Patchwork Times

3 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Yea - we're both still in the net busted zone. Hope to see that big usage for next week...liz

Shay said...

How do you work out how much fabric you use Kate? I can see how that would work for backing but all that maths for blocks/fronts would drive me mad.

Good to see you reaching some of your goals. I really admire you staying on track with your fabric buidget. I know how hard that is to do !

Keep Stitchin' said...

Glad you are getting time to sew! I agree with Shay, I don't think I'd have a lot of 'fun' figuring out all the odd amounts for math... I just want to sew! lol