It's been a busy week. I did get a chance to do some sewing, but I also spent quite a bit of time this week pulling fabrics and playing with EQ trying to come up with a final setting for the Buck-a-Block BOM. Still it's not a bad stash report:
Used this week: 4.2 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Used year to date: 9.31
Added year to date: 1.5 yards
Net used for 2011: 7.81
Fabric Budget: 10 yards for Jan to March
Bought/Budget: 1.5/10 yards
A large fraction of the fabric out is the back for the Seeing Star quilt. It has been sent out to be quilted. It feels good to get that one off the design wall.
That's it for me this week. Check out all the other stash reports over at Patchwork Times.