Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowy Accomplishments

This is what it looks like outside my dining room window.


The snow is still coming down, consequently the office is closed.  I'll need to fire up the computer to take care of some project work at some point today.  Just like kiddo will need to work on her science fair project. 

Judy over at Patchwork Times posted what her January accomplishments were.  It got me thinking about what I've gotten done so far this year.  So far I've done a good job of matching my quilting efforts to my goals

For January:

Quilt Finishes:    Planet Patchwork Mystery Quilt is done
                           (here)

UFO Progress:    Made 7 blocks of the purple/yellow quilt
                           (here)

New quilts:         Determined finial design for Asian quilt
                           Made 3 blocks for the Layer Cake QA

PIGS:                 Pigs located and cataloged
                           Made 2 blocks of the Buck-a-Block quilt

Stash
Management:    No fabric in
                          2.15 yards out

So good progress for one month into the new year.  February is a short month, so it's going to be hard to do as well as January. 

How are you doing on your 2011 goals? 

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hopefully you will not lose power and can enjoy your snow day :) My goal for Jan was survival. Accomplished. LOL

SpinningStar said...

Hmm... I'll have to look at my goals and summarize them.

We have about 10" so far in my area (OKC) and I just heard that ODOT requested that cities send excess snowplows up to the Tulsa area!

It's still snowing here, so you have a long day in store for you in NE OK. Keep warm and I hope you keep your heat & lights on. I'm off to make some lasagna.

Liz

Shay said...

I really like the idea of a monthly round up Kate . It's great to see all you've accomplished in one post isnt it? You should do it every month!

Hope your snow day was fun!