I made some progress on the HST border for the Seeing Star BOM.
One more week left in January and I realized that other than my leaders and enders project, I haven't touched any of the projects that I listed for Myra's PhD challenge. So I drug out the box with the Buck-a-Block fabric in it and worked on it some as well. I managed to get the HST's done for this block and started sewing the rows together. This is block 7, so I have 5 more to do after this one. I've got a lot to do if this is going to be done by June!
I should finish the pieced border for Seeing Stars today, then concentrate on getting the Buck-a-Block project done. Hopefully I'll be able to do more FNSIs this year. This one motivated to get sewing, when usually on Friday, I just veg after working all week. So I highly recommend participating if you can swing it.