Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stash Report - November 21st

Not much going on in my sewing room this week.  Kiddo has a swim meet this weekend, so no sewing yesterday.  I may get some time this afternoon to start on the 2nd Layer Cake Quilt Along block.  It should go fast once I get started.  Last weekend I did get the binding put together and sewn on to the "Party's at My Place Mystery" quilt from last year.  That's about it on the fabric out for the week.  No fabric in this week!  So I'm still firmly on the NO FABRIC wagon until at least January.  So here's how the report looks this week:

Used this week = 0.4 yards
Added this week = 0 yards
Used Year to Date = 46.8 yards
Added Year to Date = 356 yards
Net Used for 2010 = (309.3) yards

Check out how every one is doing on stash busting/enhancement over at Judy's Patchwork Times. 

2 comments:

Shay said...

Im really proud of you Kate. I lasted about two weeks on the wagon.

Hope you find some sewing time soon.

Penny said...

Sometimes life gets in the way of quilting and family is top priority. Sooner or later time to sew will show up. No fabric in and staying on the wagon is admirable.