This is my first public stash report, but I've been keeping track all year. One of my quilting goals for 2010 was to use more fabric than I bought. You'll see if you look at my numbers, I've failed miserably!
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date: 25.4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 274.25 yards
Net Used for 2010: -248.9 yards
I did attempt to make one quilt from my stash recently. What I found was that while I have a lot of beautiful focus fabrics, I don't have many blenders. That makes it hard to start a quilt using just what is in my stash. So most of my recent purchases have been targeted to fill that gap. Now I just need to start working on some new quilts!